CURRICULUM: SHARE THE ROAD
We support you in helping students successfully transition from physical education instruction to lifelong participation in physical activity. This presentation focuses on essential skills and knowledge that all students need to maintain a physically active, healthy lifestyle, by making everyone more aware of the rules of the road.
Linked to CA Physical Education Content Standards and American League of Cyclists Ride Smart
To schedule your free presentation, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHARE THE ROAD – DOWNLOADS
- Share the Road Flier (pdf)
- Share the Road Visuals (coming soon!)
- Literature Review (pdf) – See articles below.
- Complete Streets Cards (pdf)
- Create an Infographic (pdf)
- Scattegories (pdf)
- Evaluation (pdf)
- What Can Happen in 5 Seconds (video)
- Zombie Helmet Message (video)
ARTICLES – FOR LITERATURE REVIEW
- The US is choking on traffic (pdf)
- 7 Proven Principles for Designing a Safer City – World Resources Institute (pdf)
- DMV share the road (pdf)
- Health on Two Wheels (pdf)
- How Not to Kill a Cyclist (pdf)
- Transforming Transportation From Global Targets to Local Action (pdf)